Today is a day to celebrate. Why is that? Because it’s National Indie Author Day, and as an Indie Author myself, I thought I’d ask myself what makes this day so special for me?
Well, I’ll tell you.
- Because I get to do something I love, that I grew up believing was a hobby or a pass-time, but not something that would ever pay the bills, so why waste your time on it.
- Because having freedom to write what I want, write what YOU as a romance reader want, and having full, creative control of that feels amazing.
- Because I have met so many amazing people I am happy to now call friends, who I never would have met had it not been for my role as an Indie Author and all that entails.
- Because as a romance writer, I get to put more love in the world!
- Because creating something out of nothing is just really, really cool.
- Because I feel a sense of accomplishment and self-satisfaction when I look at a finished work and say… I wrote that!
- Because there’s more than one path up the mountain, and the journey is amazing.
- Because I can do things like making Tragedy and Desire completely FREE this weekend, just because I feel like it!
- Because I don’t have to wait on a publisher to maybe once or twice a year release my new books!
- Because I can get together with, say, 54 other authors, and give you 40, highly rated romance books for only $0.99 each for a limited time and 16 (also highly rated) FREEBIES, because Indie Authors are cool like that! (Oct 14-16, 2017)
Yea! So what are you waiting for? Go check it out!
Do you love romance books? Of course you do, or you wouldn’t be here! Which means you’re not going to want to miss this event happening over at RomanceBooks.blog this week.
This event has been featured by Instafreebie, Tome Tender Book Blog, and has had thousands of page views in the two days its been up… so what are you waiting for? Go grab you some goodies!
A Romance Book Sale You Don’t Want to Miss!
The day is here, lovelies! Feb 11-12, 2017, hop on over to https://romancebooks.blog to load your Kindle or e-reader with lots of FREE and $0.99 romance books!
There’s also some book giveaways, and chances to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card. Um, yes, please!
Hey lovelies! I’m so excited for today, because not only do I have this insane giveaway for you guys (or as they say here in Texas, for y’all). Today also marks the first day that my Kindle Countdown Deal begins for my newest book, Tragedy and Desire.
For a limited time (Dec 30 – Jan 6), you can get this book for
Enter to win one of three Paperback editions below.
Series Book 1 Giveaways
I know I said I would pick the series with the most interest to host a giveaway for, but when I got an email yesterday from Dannika Dark saying she put Sterling (Urban Fantasy) on sale at $0.99 for a limited time, I decided that was a pretty good price to do a giveaway at, even though that series wasn’t in the lead as far as interest goes. That led to just selecting them all, since it’s the Holidays, and I’m in a generous mood, and there was a tie for first place between The Darkness Series (18+ Paranormal Romance) and the Dragon’s Gift Series (Urban Fantasy).
So on that note, I’ll end by saying to all of you, Happy New Year, and happy reading!
For the past several weeks, I have been working to put together something exciting coming up for you on Thanksgiving Weekend.
The Big Book Sale is a collaborative author event where over 50 authors (including myself) will be offering our books of various genres to you at Deeply Discounted prices, or Free. It will begin at Midnight (PST) on Black Friday, November 25, 2016, and will end at Midnight following Cyber Monday, November 28, 2016.
Where Do I Find the Sale?
The Big Book Sale can be found at https://nicolerlocker.com/bigbooksale.
Please help me spread the word about this awesome sale by hitting any of the share buttons below!
Thanks, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!